Andrew Campbell Lee is a patent agent specializing in patent prosecution involving engineering technologies.
Andrew has industrial experience with advanced energy systems and processes, including gas turbines, free-piston engines, high-temperature fuel cells, lean pre-mixed combustion, liquid fuel vaporization and mixing, homogeneous charge compression ignition (HCCI), surface stabilized combustion, instrumentation, and auxiliaries.
Prior to joining Haley Guliano in 2017, Andrew worked as a test engineer at EtaGen Inc., testing and instrumenting advanced free-piston power generators. Previously, he has worked as a Technical Advisor at Ropes & Gray LLP, and a Patent Agent at Shvarts & Leiz LLP.
- Alexander B, Lee AC, Mitchell RE, Gür TM. “Carbon-Free Hydrogen Production in a Steam-Carbon Electrochemical Cell" ECS Transactions, 28:26, 67-76 (2010).
- Lee AC, Mitchell RE, Gür TM. “Feasibility of Hydrogen Production in a Steam-Carbon Electrochemical Cell” Solid State Ionics, 192:1, 607-610 (2011).
- Lee AC, Mitchell RE, Gür TM. “Thermodynamic Analysis of Gasification-Driven Direct Carbon Fuel Cells” Journal of Power Sources, 194, 774-785 (2009).
- Lee AC, Mitchell RE, Gür TM. “Modeling of CO2 Gasification of Carbon for Integration with Solid Oxide Fuel Cells” AIChE Journal, 55(4), 983-992 (2009).
- Li S, Lee AC, Mitchell RE, Gür TM. “Direct Carbon Conversion in a Helium Fluidized Bed Fuel Cell” Solid State Ionics, 179, 1549-1552 (2008).
- Lee AC, Li S, Mitchell RE, Gür TM. “Conversion of Solid Carbonaceous Fuels in a Fluidized Bed Fuel Cell.” Electrochemical and Solid State Letters, 11(2) B20-B23 (2008).
- Gür TM, Mitchell RE, Lee AC. Li, S “Integrated Dry Gasification Fuel Cell System For Conversion Of Solid Carbonaceous Solids” US Patent No. 8,563,183. Assignee: Direct Carbon Technologies.